The Cookie Workshop.ae

Bitesized pieces of heavenly gourmet cookies made with the best ingredients, including nuts & chocolates. Each is ready to be devoured by YOU! Come on in! :D

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cookie Lollies & Conversations

I'm getting a knack at having our cookies on a stick - a cookie lolly. I know some of you have already seen and prolly are in love with it as much as I am right now. It is kind of fun to have things .. or should I say FOOD on a stick (I've heard someone say this before.. corndogs, corn on the cob, cotton candy) and now I know WHY! They're so fun to make and totally addictive and I enjoy every little bit making them. Even with my baby pulling at my leg some of the time. My two best loves - my baby and my baking. Mmmm.. Life dont get any sweeter :)



















In the event that you want to have conversations sent, yes SENT, to your loved ones with quick short messages, we'd like to offer you a solution. Here's hoping you'd like our suggestion - 


















We'll check back in again soon with our baking again! Meanwhile, hope we've tempted your tastebuds with our lollies and conversations :)  Think of us for your next event! We'll be very happy to make them for you :)

thecookieworkshopae@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment