The Cookie Workshop.ae

Bitesized pieces of heavenly gourmet cookies made with the best ingredients, including nuts & chocolates. Each is ready to be devoured by YOU! Come on in! :D

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Codename - Purple Flower

My sister sent me an invite to her darling daughter,  Atia's 1st birthday party. IN Singapore. Since Santa haven't send me Nour's & my return tix yet, we'll be there in another way instead. Thus commenced "The Purple Flower Party" project. Colors make me happy, as Barney would sing it. And indeed, we LOVE the color purple.

Here's a preview of what's done so far today*. The cookies will be shipped off to Singapore by tomorrow and I pray all 60pcs of them will reach there safe (and intact)... considering the tons of bubble wrap I just got at Ace, specially for this one very special event :) Mr. Postman, please be careful with my fragile care package, k!  Thank you :)

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY ATIA!!! Khala Aeshon & Noury love & miss you tons! *muacks*







*will update more pics of the finished lot later on :) oohh this is soo exciting

No comments:

Post a Comment