The Cookie Workshop.ae

Bitesized pieces of heavenly gourmet cookies made with the best ingredients, including nuts & chocolates. Each is ready to be devoured by YOU! Come on in! :D

Monday, April 26, 2010

Baby Shower!!!!

Baby shower cookies are a real hoot to make. We had a last minute order for one very pregnant lady's (or was it for two?) shower and I was very happy to make them. I only wished I had such lovely girlfriends to  throw me a baby shower when I was having mine. So I went ALL OUT for this one. and boy did it make me smile making these adorable little munchies! There's the feedback from our wonderful customer as well at the bottom of this post.

ENJOY!!!




















To all soon to be mummies, we say Congratulations! May you have a safe and smooth delivery & a wonderful beautiful healthy baby boy/girl. Take care :)


Here's the feedback we got from our lovely customer -

"I am a big  fan from the first bite!! The Cookie Workshop's toffee slices and hazelnut balls are my absolute favourite. I have probably raved about Aeshon's talents and artistry in decorating personalized cookies and cupcakes to everyone I meet. I am so blessed to have Aeshon in my network. Her products are incredibly beautiful to look at, and have very refined taste too! What's best, the quality and freshness of each product is unsurpassable! Best cookies and cupcakes in these parts!!!"     - Nazrah @ Arabian Ranches

No comments:

Post a Comment