The Cookie Workshop.ae

Bitesized pieces of heavenly gourmet cookies made with the best ingredients, including nuts & chocolates. Each is ready to be devoured by YOU! Come on in! :D

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Finding Nemo

I had myself a challenge to meet last week. A request for fishes and nemo came up. Who am I to turn down a challenge?! The adrenalin pump was a welcome after the long summer break. I say challenge not for the artwork, but mainly for the speed that this special customer wanted her cookies done by. Each cookie was tied to a birthday party invite.. sort've as a preview of what the party theme was about! It was a mad rush for me, but I just want to give a shout out of thanks to my hubs for helping with a teething and cranky baby.  Time was moving so fast, I was amazed I got it done in time. I hope all her guests enjoy the cookies & themselves at the pool party this coming thursday *wink*

 Check out these adorable sea creatures!






No comments:

Post a Comment