The Cookie Workshop.ae

Bitesized pieces of heavenly gourmet cookies made with the best ingredients, including nuts & chocolates. Each is ready to be devoured by YOU! Come on in! :D

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Edible Corporate Cookies

Its been one exciting week. A challenge one after the other. I must admit, now that our new home has been secured for next year (YAY!!) , I could deal with just about anything. including icing shadows on a logo on personalised cookies. Took me a couple of nights of working out the kinks but in the words (& happy dance) of Dora the Explorer - WE DID IT!!!

and so the fun begins of creating something for a client for THEIR client. :)  We hope the meeting went well. Last I got an sms with the following msg -

"Cookies look great! U did a fantastic job! I will recommend for sure. Thanks for everything"  - MM





No comments:

Post a Comment